Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, Call Paul! (386) 760-8959
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
We assist the following communities: Volusia County, including Barberville, Daytona Beach, Debary, Deland, De Leon Springs, Deltona, Edgewater, Enterprise, Holly Hill, Lake Helen, New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Orange City, Ormond Beach, Osteen, Pierson, Ponce Inlet, Port Orange, Seville and South Daytona.
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy to deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.